Thursday, November 25, 2010

Snowy Gastown

A couple of posts ago I posted old snow pictures that I had taken with my old camera. But now, I have DSLR snow pictures!

I walked to school this morning, basically. I didn't intend to, I took the bus to the skytrain, and upon getting to the platform, realized how ridiculous my commute to school would be were I to take the train. My instincts were correct, too, because others in my class who came to class on the Canada Line arrived between 1-3 hours late! Well, they were from Richmond, so I probably wouldn't have been terribly late... But I wanted to walk in the snow!

At lunch I wandered down to Gastown to take some shots. It was awesome. While I was down there it turned to rain so I meandered back to class where it was dry and warm!





See the rest on my Flickr account . I will post some more once I've colour corrected and edited more of them! But for now it's very much my bed time!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that is such a great photo of the steam clock! what camera do you use?

    hope you come visit me and follow my blog too if you liked it! thanks dear.

    Janelle
    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete